During the holidays, a vacation should put the family at ease, and cruising offers travelers stress-free planning, the opportunity to experience multiple destinations and the flexibility to cater to individual budgets and activities. With Norwegian’s philosophy of vacationing your way, guests can spend their holiday out-at-sea, stress-free, doing what they want, whenever they want with whoever they want.
With that said, below are some of Norwegian’s holiday cruise offerings:
- Norwegian Dawn Holiday Cruises to the Western Caribbean are perfect for the whole family! Guests enjoy Christmas on board with festive, family activities including sing-a-longs, caroling, gingerbread house making and a meet & greet with Santa Claus all while visiting the beautiful islands of the Caribbean including Costa Maya, Cozumel, Mexico and more.
- Itinerary: 7-Day Western Caribbean from Tampa
- Date: November 24 – January 5, 2020
- Calls: Costa Maya and Cozumel, Mexico; Roatan Bay islands, Honduras; and Harvest Caye, Belize
- Norwegian Gem Holiday Cruises go to the Southern Caribbean from New York. Escape the winter blues and visit and explore some of the most beautiful ports in the Caribbean for Thanksgiving, New Years Eve and Christmas!
- Itinerary: 14-Day Southern Caribbean from New York / 10-Day Southern Caribbean from New York
- Calls: San Juan, Puerto Rico; St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; St. John’s, Antigua; Bridgetown, Barbados; Castries, St. Lucia; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Tortola, British Virgin Islands; Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Pride of America Holiday Cruises sails year-round from Honolulu, Oaho on a seven-day inter-island cruise with nearly 100 hours in port time and the one’s in December are great for those who would enjoy a longer vacation during the holidays. Guests can partake in four-day pre-cruise tours in Honolulu and Oahu to experience traditions of the Polynesian Culture Center & Kualoa Ranch, wander through the surfing town of Haleiwa and honor lives lost at Pearl Harbor’s USS Arizona Memorial.
- Itinerary: 11-Day Oahu Explorer Hyatt or Hilton Cruisetour
- Dates: December
- Calls: Honolulu (Oahu); Kahului (Maui); Hilo (Hawaii); Kona (Hawaii); Nāwiliwili (Kaua`i); Honolulu (Oahu)
For more information about Norwegian Cruise Line and to book a cruise, please contact a travel professional, or visit ncl.com.
About Norwegian Cruise Line
As the innovator in global cruise travel, Norwegian Cruise Line has been breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising for over 52 years. Most notably, the cruise line revolutionized the industry by offering guests the freedom and flexibility to design their ideal vacation on their preferred schedule with no assigned dining and entertainment times and no formal dress codes. Today, its fleet of 16 contemporary ships sail to nearly 300 of some of the world’s most desirable destinations, including Great Stirrup Cay, the company’s private island in the Bahamas and its resort destination Harvest Caye in Belize. Norwegian Cruise Line not only provides superior guest service from land to sea, but also offers a wide variety of award-winning entertainment and dining options as well as a range of accommodations across the fleet, including solo-traveler staterooms, mini-suites, spa-suites and The Haven by Norwegian®, the company’s ship-within-a-ship concept. For additional information or to book a cruise, contact a travel professional, call 888-NCL-CRUISE (625-2784) or visit ncl.com. For the latest news and exclusive content, visit the media center and follow the company on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube @NorwegianCruiseLine; and Twitter and Snapchat @CruiseNorwegian.
MEDIA CONTACT: Hwee Peng Yeo, Executive Vice President, Glodow Nead Communications, E: [email protected]