Business News first on FIR:
DUBLIN–()–The “Global Ride Hailing Services Market 2020-2024” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The ride hailing services market is poised to grow by $ 47.03 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 15% during the forecast period.
The reports on ride hailing services market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the use of online on-demand transportation services, increasing smartphone and Internet penetration and rapid growth in urbanization. In addition, use of online on-demand transportation services is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
The ride hailing services market analysis includes type segment and geographic landscapes. This study identifies growing M&A activity and strategic alliances as one of the prime reasons driving the ride hailing services market growth during the next few years.
The ride hailing services market covers the following areas:
- Ride hailing services market sizing
- Ride hailing services market forecast
- Ride hailing services market industry analysis”
- Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co. Ltd.
- BMW AG
- Carshare Australia Pty Ltd.
- Communauto Inc.
- Grab Holdings Inc.
- Lyft Inc.
- Orix Corp.
- Uber Technologies Inc.
- Zipcar Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- E-hailing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Car sharing – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
6. Customer Landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
8. Vendor Landscape
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
9. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/crumjq
Research and Markets also offers Custom Research services providing focused, comprehensive and tailored research.