AG Boutique Journey, the DMC & Tour Operator of AG Group, the first Tourist Group in Italy in a position to satisfy in-house all forms of demand. (DMC/Tour Operator & Event Management, its own Boutique Hotel chain and Consultants for independent Hotels’ Marketing & Yield Management, A selection of fine Bistro Restaurants and novice their private Retirement Homes for the elderly). All of these founded and Directed by Andrea Girolami who has more than twenty-years of experience in all levels of Incoming tourism. From leisure to corporate to MICE – Meetings Incentives Conferences & Events and with a department dedicated solely to the Elite luxury Sector. Today they are at the forefront and offering only the best solutions to International Tourists who wish to spend their summer vacation in Italy, which is also known as the Bel Paese.
With a great foresight and awareness of the times and even well before even CNN made their conclusions, AG Boutique Journey had already presented specific tours and products to visit Turin and the Piedmont region in their 2019 catalogue. An area which is listed as the Royal capital in the USA’s Top 20 list for alternate destinations for travelers visiting from North America.
Over the past few days, the well-known TV news network put together their own specific list and recommended the twenty most beautiful European cities worth visiting, and they are less known and some are off the beaten track. Turin in particular is seen as an alternative to Venice since «it is less congested». The capital of Piedmont is also the city where some of the most underestimated places in Italy are found, including the Contemporary Art museum at the Rivoli Castle, the Basilica of Superga and the Egyptian Museum, with its magnificent collection of “Egyptian artefacts.” CNN concludes that in addition to the Artistic beauty found here, Turin also offers the opportunity to sample possibly the best Italian cuisine in the country.
Piedmont a region of beauty, art and food and wine
AG Boutique Journey offers two distinct tours based solely in the region of Piedmont. There is a five-nights / six-days trip and a more deep and complex itinerary with eight-nights / nine-days trip.
Places are dreamlike and for those Italophiles who already know Italy well, one can only imagine what they are. The Langhe hills of the Barolo vineyards, the medieval city of Asti, the beautiful Grinzane Cavour castle, named in honor of Camillo Benso, the Count of Cavour and author of the Italian Risorgimento. The city of Vercelli with its imposing Roman ruins, the fabulous views over Monferrato, one of the most important wine areas in Italy. Acqui Terme with its baths dating back to the Roman times. Then of course the city of Turin, the first capital of a united Italy (1861-1865), with its National Cinema Museum in the towering Mass Antonelliana, and the Duomo Cathedral that houses the sacred Shroud believed to belong to Jesus Christ.
The tour includes gourmet meals and tasting and is accompanied along the way with Barolo and Barbaresco wines, the famous Langhe goats cheeses. Once these in particular Montébore, one of the local delicacies since the 15th century, as well as the soft creamy Robiola cheese from Murazzano).
AG Group – Your gateway to Italy is the first tourist group in Italy capable of satisfying all services in-house, from the DMC / Tour Operator & Event Management to the Hotel Consulting, their very own Hotel collection, the Restaurants and the Retirement homes.
Founded and directed by Andrea Girolami, an entrepreneur with over twenty years of experience in tourism and in hospitality, includes:
- AG Hotels, five 4 star hotels in the center of Rome, with a sixth opening in September and shortly after his first 5 star Hotel to open in Florence.
- AG Boutique Journey, Established Tour Operator, DMC, Event Organizer & Wedding planner with an important sector specializing in Luxury Travel.
- AG Hotel Consulting, Hotel Revenue and Yield Management Advisors to a selection of luxury and boutique 4 & 5 star hotels, contributing to a content of already 30 hotels within central Italy.
- AG Foodies, Bistros in Rome and Rooftop Terraces in two of the AG Hotels with more new openings soon in Florence for Diana’s Place Bistro and an exquisite Rooftop Terrace. All Gourmet menus are creatively managed and directed by the well-known Michelin star chef Andrea Fusco.
- AG Domus Nova, the novelty to the company sees the opening of a collection of important Retirement Homes, in response to the demand for quality hospitality for the third age and where the project is already underway and operative in Central Italy.
Mob. 349 5506421