Know steps to change a flight on Copa Airlines and change flight fee
Copa Airlines, the flag carrier of Panama city and with a fleet size of 90 the airlines covers 80 destinations through its flight operations in 32 countries of North America, South America, Central America, and the Caribbean. Also, headquartered at Panama, and the airline operates its flight operations from its main hub Tocumen International Airport. Besides this, the airline offers a number of online services like online Copa reservations, online check. Even Copa Airlines manage booking option can also be accessed from its website.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Apart from this, using manage booking option, you can change your flight on Copa Airlines. In addition, if you are wondering how to change a flight on Copa Airlines then follow the given procedure.
- You need to start the process of changing flight by going to the Copa Airlines’ website and selecting the Manage Your Bookings section.
- And then you will require filling in the ‘Reservation Last Name’ and Reservation Number or e-ticket and further tapping on the ‘Search’ button.
- Thereafter, you will have to click on the Change Ticket option and then follow the on-screen guidance.
- In addition, you will require to fill in other details like the destination of next journey, date of travel.
- Also, you are required to mention the flight.
- With these steps, you will have the changed ticket.
- Aside from this, you would have to pay the change flight fee for Copa Airlines and that will be calculated automatically through the online calculator.
- Consequently, you have to complete the payment to change Copa Airline reservations.
Note: The flight change charges vary depending upon the destination, flight cabin class, availability of the flights and the changes will be required to pay as per the fare rule of Copa Airlines. If you are facing any problem or issues then you need to communicate with the customer service of the Copa Airlines.
Click here to post your release