Cancun Travel Mart, among Mexico’s largest tourism industry events, week culminated its 31st edition last. 100 stands made up of tourism providers nearly, suppliers, and hotels from the Mexican Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and the United States drew thousands to the convention, week of new property openings and announcements concluding a destination-wide. Here are the most notable five happenings from the function:
- Cancun announced a four-percent upsurge in tourism far in 2018 when compared to same period this past year thus.
- Travel Mart generated 3,500 conferences and $35 million in expected sales.
- AMResorts announced its seventh hospitality brand, Reflect Resorts & Spas, together with Grupo Hotelero Santa Fe. Reflect Resorts & Spas will be a mid-range brand housing all-inclusive luxury for couples, families, and groups in Mexico’s hottest destinations, you start with three properties in Cancun, Los Cabos,. AMResorts and Grupo Hotelero Santa Fe also announced new properties across its portfolio, including Sunscape Star and Now Natura Riviera in Cancun in 2019, and Secrets Marina Resort & Spa in Puerto Morelos by late 2020.
- Haven Riviera Cancun held its grand opening October 9, debuting an adults-only property which includes 24-hour all-inclusive service, swim-out suites and daily live musical performances.
- New direct flights from Istanbul and Brazil increase international airlift to Cancun, connecting the Latin American further, Middle and asian Eastern markets to the destination.
For more info, visit http://cancuntravelmart.com/
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Click here to post your own story!