Travel & Tourism Industry release:
The global power sunroof market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 10.81% from 2017 to 2025, to reach USD 11.60 billion by 2025 from 5.10 billion in 2017. The major factors driving the growth of the market include advancements in glass technology and increasing consumer preference towards power sunroof. On the other hand, the high cost of regular maintenance and incidences of shattering of sunroof may pose a challenge to the growth of the power sunroof market.
“SUVs are estimated to show high growth potential”
The power sunroof market for SUVs is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period. The growth of the power sunroof market can be attributed to the increased production and demand for SUVs across the globe.
“Increasing demand for premium vehicles and growing demand of comfort features would drive the power sunroof market in European region”
Europe is estimated to account for the largest share, by value and volume, of the power sunroof market in 2017. Also, in terms of growth, the Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Developing economies such as China and India are expected to play a major role on the backdrop of increasing vehicle production in these regions. Also, the increasing installation of power sunroof in vehicles such as SUVs and Sedan/Hatchbacks would add to the demand for power sunroof.
The study contains insights of various industry experts, ranging from component suppliers to Tier 1 companies and OEMs. The break-up of the primaries is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 42%, Tier 2 – 40%, OEM– 18%
- By Designation: C level – 57%, D level – 29%, Others – 14%
- By Region: North America – 28%, Europe – 27%, Asia Pacific – 34%, RoW – 11%
Major players profiled in the report are:
- Webasto (US)
- Inalfa Roof Systems (Netherlands)
- Inteva (US)
- Magna International (Canada)
- Aisin Seiki (Japan)
- Automotive Sunroof (Canada)
- CIE (Spain)
- Yachiyo Industry (Japan)
- Johnan Manufacturing (Japan)
- BOS (Germany)
The report segments the power sunroof market and forecasts its size, by volume and value, on the basis of region (Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, and RoW), electric vehicle type (BEV,HEV,PHEV, and FCEV), vehicle type (Sedan/Hatchback, SUV, and Others), material type (Glass and Fabric), glass type (In-built Sunroof, Spoiler/Tilt & Slide Sunroof, Top-Mount Sunroof, and Solar Sunroof) and fabric type (Foldable and Removable).
Reasons to Buy the Report:
This report contains various levels of analysis, including industry analysis, competitive leadership mapping, and company profiles, which together discuss the basic views on the emerging and high growth segments of the power sunroof market; high-growth regions and countries; government initiatives; and market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report enables new entrants and smaller firms as well as established firms to understand the market better to help them acquire a larger market share. Firms purchasing the report could use any one or a combination of the below-mentioned four strategies (market development, product development/innovation, market diversification, and competitive assessment) to strengthen their position in the market.
The report provides insights into the following points:
- Market Penetration: The report offers comprehensive information about the power sunroof market and the top 10 players in the market.
- Product Development/Innovation: The report provides detailed insights into upcoming technologies and new product launches in the power sunroof market.
- Market Development: The report analyzes the market for power sunroof across regions and provides comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets.
- Market Diversification: The report provides exhaustive information about new products, untapped regional markets, recent developments, and investments in the power sunroof market.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05208346
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here