Tourism Authority of Thailand news first on FIR:
Bangkok, 30 July, 2020 – The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) together with LINE Thailand by LINE SHOPPING will organise the first Virtual Event, the “Amazing Thailand Tourism Department Store – Shop, Dine, Travel in Thailand” from 30 July – 28 August 2020.
Designed to support the nationwide domestic tourism promotion and economic stimulus efforts, the online platform will allow consumers to find special offers, products and services across more than 1,300 tourist spots, restaurants and leisure activities nationwide.
More than 46 million LINE users will be able to support Thai tourism businesses and help restore jobs and livelihoods.
The online store booths are divided into 6 main zones:
• Travel Zone: Featuring special offers from car rentals, tour buses, cruise ships, travel packages, recreational activities, and sales of travel items; such as, luggage, wearables, equipment, etc.
• Food Zone: Restaurants nationwide ranging from savoury snacks, main dishes, and traditional local food. Outlets include general restaurants to hotel dining and a Michelin Guide Cafe, as well as desserts, bakeries, various beverages, fresh food, dried food, vegetables, fruit and seasonings.
• Sleeping Zone: All types of accommodation across all regions of Thailand; such as, city hotels, resorts and luxury accommodation.
• Relaxing Zone: Thai massage service providers, spas, and beauty packages; such as, manicure, tattooing, eyebrows, eyelash extensions, and perfume products
• Shopping Zone: Stores and small- and medium-sized enterprises offering souvenirs, gems and jewellery, arts and crafts, fashion and beauty products, electrical appliances and even auspicious items.
• OTOP Zone: OTOP products, community enterprise products, and local products from all regions nationwide.
LINE SHOPPING has categorised the booths in a way that makes it easy to identify individual outlets and preferences, for example:
“Outstanding Collection all over Thailand” is suitable for those looking for thematic travel packages.
“Special Discount” category features special promotions, deals and discounts.
“Giveaway Brochure” is designed for visitors who want more details about accommodation, tourist spots, shops or restaurants.
“Popular Stores” category makes shopping easier by highlighting popular stores.
“Shop within the event” lists all the stores participating in the event.
Users can open the LINE application and go to the Wallet menu, then scroll down to the gateway to the “Amazing Thailand Tourism Department Store” – Shop, Dine, Travel in Thailand menu in the “Special Deals from LINE SHOPPING”.
Or click on this link: https://shop.line.me/event/travel.
Visitors will also be able to ask for details via chat, or directly via the store.
It can be accessed via a mobile phone or PC.
Media can contact LINE Thailand for more information at [email protected] LINE SHOPPING is an e-commerce platform that combines online shopping from famous social stores in one place. The new service responds to the needs of consumers who need to find specific product sources efficiently and conveniently.
Source: Tourism Authority of Thailand
Post your press-release (free) click here.