- Describe how a Fluke Calibration product helped solve a metrology problem using one of these formats to submit the story:
- Written submission, 300 words or less.
- Video submission, three minutes or less. Video must be posted to YouTube and include “Metrology Problem Solvers Contest” in the title.
- Submit the story. For written descriptions, just copy and paste. For video descriptions, provide a URL link to the YouTube video.
- In November, December and January, a panel of judges will evaluate the eligible entries and select prize winners. During the same time periods, People’s Choice Awards will also be announced based on peer voting. See the terms and conditions for details.
Everyone submitting a qualified entry will receive a limited-edition commemorative Metrology Problem Solver Challenge Coin.
Monthly grand prize winners, as determined by Fluke metrology experts, will receive a Fluke tool bag filled with a Fluke 1AC II Aw VoltAlert Electrical Tester, Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer, and Fluke 323 True-rms Clamp Meter, plus a Fluke cap and USB flash drive.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
People’s Choice award winners will receive a Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer.
To learn more about the Fluke Calibration Problem Solver Challenge, visit: http://us.flukecal.com/problem-solvers.
Contact Fluke Calibration
For more information about Fluke Calibration, visit the Fluke Calibration website or contact Fluke Corporation, P.O. Box 9090, Everett, WA USA 98206-9090, or call 1-877-355-3225.
About Fluke Calibration
Fluke Corporation is a leader in precision calibration instrumentation and software for electrical, temperature, humidity, pressure, flow, and RF measurements. Fluke Calibration products from Fluke Corporation are found in calibration facilities around the world, including National Metrology Institutes, that demand the highest levels of performance and reliability, backed by state of the art metrology and uncompromising support. They are relied on by quality engineers, calibration technicians, and metrologists to instill confidence in the measurements that are critical to their organizations for quality, safety, reliability, and cost.
FLUKE and FLUKE CALIBRATION are trademarks of Fluke Corporation. For more information, visit the Fluke website.
For more information:
SOURCE Fluke Calibration
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here