The new collection is normally available as complimentary bath amenities in guest suites on board Seabourn Odyssey, Seabourn Sojourn, Seabourn Quest, and Seabourn Encore.
Seabourn President Richard Meadows said, “We worked very closely with the Molton Brown team to develop these unique fragrances, resulting in completely bespoke blends and packaging designs that reflect Seabourn’s luxurious guest experience. The scents should evoke strong memories of wonderful experiences for any guest who has sailed with us since these scents first rolled out last year.”
The Inspiring Basil & Vetiver Hair Care Collection and the Immersive Samphire & Eucalyptus Bath & Body Collection are inspired by Seabourn’s spirit of discovery and Molton Brown’s exploratory nature of sourcing the world’s finest ingredients. When designing the fragrances, Molton Brown delved deep into the ports and destinations visited by Seabourn ships. The result is two exclusive Seabourn Signature Scents, suitable for both men and women, each blended from four ethically sourced ingredients from the coastlines that Seabourn’s small ships explore:
- Immersive Samphire & Eucalyptus – The uplifting aromas of fresh samphire from the rocky, salt-sprayed Atlantic coast of France and enlivening eucalyptus from China are balanced with cardamom, cedarwood, violet and mint for a captivating finish in the body lotion and bath & shower gel. The olfactory profile is refreshing, clean and aromatic with green nuances.
- Perfumer Philippe Bousseton, who developed the blend, describes the Seabourn Signature Scent as, “a revitalising and very fresh blend ideal for bathing, reminiscent of the sea and, ultimately, of the Seabourn experience.”
- Inspiring Basil & Vetiver – Mirroring the relaxing, sanctuary-like ambience of The Spa at Seabourn, this scent blends Vietnamese basil oil and aromatic vetiver with cardamom, bergamot, cedarwood and petitgrain for a shampoo and conditioner. It should be noted that Vetiver is used in folk magic for its purported ability to provide safety and increase financial resources. The olfactory profile displays aromatic verdancy, fragrant rootiness, subtle and refreshing citrusiness, with a wonderful hint of woodiness.
- Perfumer Heidrun Harder crafted the combination and describes the scent as, “very sophisticated, rounded and clean thanks to aromatic notes of basil and vetiver, perfect for hair care.”
Celebrated British coast-based illustrator Angela McKay has hand drawn the fragrance’s botanical ingredients on the bottles, adding a tailored, elegant touch.
For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn on 0843 373 2000 or visit www.seabourn.com.
About Molton Brown ~ London’s bath, body & beauty connoisseurs since 1973
Over the decades Molton Brown has built up a reputation for being London’s bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. The company’s perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf. Molton Brown are found in five-star hotels, stylish homes and high-end department stores across the world and yet each product is still blended in London, the Company’s home since 1973. None of Molton Brown products are tested on animals.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world’s top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive journeys are renowned for:
- Intimate ships with no more than 300 suites
- Unique itineraries visiting must-see cities and hidden gems where larger ships cannot follow
- Intuitive, gracious service provided by a staff passionate about pleasing our guests
- Spacious all-suite accommodations with sweeping ocean views – many with verandas
- Gourmet dining experiences as fine as the best restaurants anywhere
- Open bars throughout the ship and fine wines poured with lunch and dinner
Seabourn is a proud member of World’s Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). It has formed a partnership with United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) to help protect World Heritage sites.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/seabourn-collection-available-for-a-limited-time-at-molton-brown-stores-300489089.html
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.