Business News first on FIR:
LONDON–()–The new Adventure Tourism Market Research from Technavio indicates Negative and Inferior growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
As the markets recover Technavio expects the adventure tourism market size to grow by USD 594.88 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the adventure tourism market. Download free report sample
Adventure Tourism Segment Highlights for 2020
- The adventure tourism market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of -40.85%.
- 33% of the growth will originate from the APAC region.
- China and Japan are the key markets for adventure tourism in APAC.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
- The adventure tourism market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 9% during the forecast period.
- The adventure tourism market is segmented by type (domestic adventure tourism and international adventure tourism), category (thrill tourism, eco-tourism, accessible tourism, and ethno-tourism), contribution toward GDP (indirect contribution, direct contribution, and induced contribution), and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Abercrombie & Kent USA LLC, Austin Adventures, Butterfield & Robinson Inc., G Adventures, Intrepid Group, Lindblad Expeditions Holdings Inc., MT Sobek, National Geographic Partners LLC, Recreational Equipment Inc., and TUI AG.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Read the full article click here
Post your press-release (free) click here.