Travel & Tourism Industry release:
Black Friday is the ideal time to snag a great deal for a last-minute holiday getaway in the Caribbean, and, now, with more choice than ever before. MSC Seaside, MSC Cruises’ new flagship sailing year round from the Miami to the Caribbean, will officially arrive to PortMiami in December, with a revolutionary “beach condo” design. Guests can be one of the first to experience the stunning, innovative cruise ship by booking one of the last few available staterooms on MSC Seaside‘s first 7-night cruise from Miami. Departing December 23, MSC Seaside will be decked out for the holidays for this sailing, with special holiday décor, menus and activities.
The ultramodern and beautiful MSC Divina will also depart on a holiday sailing on December 23, with themed events, decorations and culinary celebrations. Additionally, guests can enjoy incredible lower rates and be the first to experience the ship’s new 10 and 11-night Caribbean itineraries, which kick off on December 23.
Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deal
From November 20-29, 2017, guests can book a balcony stateroom at an ocean view rate on both MSC Divina and MSC Seaside select sailings starting December 23, 2017 extending through May 12, 2018, offering the potential for 50%+ savings.
7-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotion on MSC Seaside include, but are not limited to:
- December 23, 2017: Guests booking on this sailing can be among the first to experience the innovative MSC Seaside as she embarks on her first 7-night voyage from Miami. Ports of call include St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $929 per person.
- December 30, 2017: Celebrate New Year’s on the brand new, revolutionary flagship with stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $1,199 per person.
- January 6, 2018: 7-night sailing with stops in Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; George Town, Cayman Islands; and Costa Maya, Mexico. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $699 per person.
10 and 11-night cruises qualifying for the Black Friday/Cyber Monday Promotion on MSC Divina include, but are not limited to:
- December 23, 2017: Guests can ring in the holidays onboard MSC Divina as she sails her first 11-night itinerary. The stunning ship will be adorned with holiday décor and feature special festivities throughout the week with stops in Nassau, Bahamas; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Cartagena, Colombia; Cristobal, Panama; Puerto Limon, Costa Rica; and Belize City, Belize. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $1,609 per person.
- January 3, 2018: 11-night sailing with stops in Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Bridgetown, Barbados; Saint George, Grenada; Willemstad, Curaçao; Oranjestad, Aruba. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $599 per person.
- January 25, 2018: 10-night sailing with stops in St. John’s, Antigua and Barbuda; Basseterre, St Kitts & Nevis; Fort de France, Martinique; Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe; Charlotte Amalie, U.S. Virgin Islands; and Nassau, Bahamas. Prices for balcony staterooms start at $649 per person.
For more details on availability and rates, please visit www.msccruises.com or contact your preferred travel agent.
All information believed to be accurate as of the date of issuance. It is the reader’s responsibility to verify its continued accuracy, as all information is subject to change.
About MSC Cruises
MSC Cruises is the world’s largest privately owned cruise company and the number one cruise line in Europe and South America. The Company sails year-round in the Mediterranean and the Caribbean and offers seasonal itineraries in northern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, Cuba and the French Antilles, South America, southern Africa, and Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sir Bani Yas. The MSC Cruises’ experience embodies the elegant side of the Mediterranean to create unique and unforgettable emotions for guests, through discovery of the world’s cultures, beauties and tastes.
Following a more than 6 billion USD investment endeavor between 2003 and 2013 for the construction of 12 modern cruise ships, MSC Cruises launched in 2014 an industry-unprecedented nearly 10 billion USD investment plan to build another 11 next-generation mega cruise ships, coming into service between 2017 and 2026. The Company is set to nearly triple its capacity by 2026. MSC Cruises vacations are sold across the globe through a significant distribution network in 67 countries. The Company employs over 17,000 people across the globe, both ashore and on board its ships. The MSC Cruises fleet comprises 13 modern ships: MSC Meraviglia; MSC Preziosa; MSC Divina; MSC Splendida; MSC Fantasia; MSC Magnifica; MSC Poesia; MSC Orchestra; MSC Musica; MSC Sinfonia; MSC Armonia; MSC Opera and MSC Lirica.
MSC Cruises feels a deep responsibility for the environments in which it operates and was the first company ever to earn the Bureau Veritas “7 Golden Pearls” for superior management and environmental stewardship. In 2009, MSC Cruises began an enduring partnership with UNICEF to support various programs assisting children worldwide. So far, more than $7.5 million has been collected in voluntary guest donations.
More information at http://www.mscpressarea.com/en_US
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/msc-cruises-celebrates-black-friday-and-cyber-monday-with-50-savings-just-in-time-for-last-minute-holiday-getaways-300555745.html
SOURCE MSC Cruises USA
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.