The luxury, five-star collection of Corinthia Hotels around the world is celebrating the annual Black Friday bonanza with discounts of 40% off BAR (Best Available Rates).
It may be a time when consumers traditionally purchase bargain-price electronic goods, but Corinthia Hotels is offering a chance to repose in five-star hotel luxury at seven properties in its portfolio.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Guests can select a popular European city break destination – such as Prague, Budapest, Lisbon or St Petersburg – jet off to the Mediterranean isle of Malta where there are two hotels to choose between, or, enjoy a city break in the flagship London property.
The Black Friday Weekend rates are as follows, based on per room per night (room only, two sharing):
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
- Corinthia Hotel Budapest: lead-in rates from €109 (approx. $123.00)
- Corinthia Hotel Lisbon: lead-in rates from €116 (approx. $131.00)
- Corinthia Hotel London: lead-in rates from £440.00 (approx. $569.00)
- Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, Malta: lead-in rates from €95 (approx. $107.00)
- Corinthia Hotel Prague: lead-in rates from €90 (approx. $101.00)
- Corinthia Hotel St George’s Bay, Malta: lead-in rates from €95 (approx. $107.00)
- Corinthia Hotel St Petersburg: lead-in rates from RUB5,970 (approx. $88.00)
These rates are bookable between Thursday, November 22, and Tuesday, November 27, 2018, and are valid for stays up until April 30, 2019.
For further information click here.
Corinthia Hotels US Media Contact:
Karen Hoffman/Bianca Pappas
The Bradford Group