Travel & Tourism Industry release:
“In the time since IGT revealed the Company’s Class II games for the S3000 at NIGA 2017, our customers at Choctaw Casino and Resort in Durant, Oklahoma have featured these games on their floor and the feedback has been very encouraging,” said Nick Khin, IGT Chief Commercial Officer, Gaming. “The introduction of Class II content on the award-winning S3000 cabinet emphasizes IGT’s commitment to providing its tribal customers in Oklahoma with best-in-class solutions. IGT’s OIGA 2017 portfolio will be anchored in our new Class II titles for the S3000 cabinet, and complemented by many of the Company’s most anticipated core and premium products such as the S3000 XL cabinet and The Voice Video Slots.”
IGT’s initial Class II games for the S3000® cabinet are three-reel, one-line games that feature “Sparky,” an animated lightning bolt mascot that is incorporated throughout the themes and triggers bonus events when it appears on a payline. OIGA attendees can experience the following IGT Class II titles on the S3000 cabinet: As Good As Gold®, Double Topaz™, Double Sizzling Rose™, Wild Bill™, 2X3X4X5X Duck$ in a Row™ and 2X3X4X5X Irish Shamrocks™.
“IGT’s new Class II themes for the S3000 continue to add excitement to Choctaw Casino and Resort – Durant’s casino floor, and their initial performance has inspired great confidence in the future of the Class II platform and prove IGT’s commitment to tribal gaming,” said Skyelar Perkins, Senior Director Slot Operations, Choctaw Casinos and Resorts. “Many of our players are drawn to the S3000 cabinet and remain entertained by IGT’s compelling Class II content and the games’ iconic ‘Sparky’ character. Featuring IGT’s new Class II games helps Choctaw Casino and Resort fulfill our commitment to delivering top notch games to our guests.”
IGT’s OIGA booth will also feature standout premium and core games such as:
- The Voice Video Slots on the CrystalCurve ULTRA™ cabinet. The game features popular songs and video footage from the worldwide TV hit series, bank-wide win celebrations, and a symbol set that features several The Voice Coaches from around the world including Blake Shelton, Rita Ora, Adam Levine and Ricky Martin.
- Two new Fort Knox® games on the CrystalCurve™ cabinet – Fort Knox® Cleopatra® Video Slots and Fort Knox® Diamond Vault® Video Slots. Boasting a 43-inch curved touchscreen display with ultra-HD 4K graphics, the CrystalCurve cabinet delivers pristine visuals and a dynamic player experience.
- The Sphinx 4D™ game on the CrystalCurve TRUE 4D™ cabinet that offers a multi-sensory gaming experience that enhances its glasses-free 3D technology. Mid-air haptic and gesture-based technologies enable players to touch and manipulate 3D objects emerging from the screen.
- The Wheel of Fortune® Gold Spin™ Double Diamond®game on the MEGATOWER™ cabinet that stands 11-feet tall and features scaled-up design elements from the S3000 cabinet.
- The Double Diamond® Pinball® game on the large-format S3000 XL cabinet.
- The Golden Egypt™, Majestic Gorilla® and Legend of Chang’e® games – all “Proven Performers” that have excelled in the Company’s global test bank process.
- The Gold Bar 7s®and Bonus Wheel Triple Diamond™ games for the S3000 cabinet.
For more information, visit IGT or go to Facebook at facebook.com/IGT, follow us on Twitter, twitter.com/IGTnews or watch IGT videos on YouTube, youtube.com/igt.
IGT (NYSE: IGT) is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines and Lotteries to Interactive and Social Gaming. Leveraging a wealth of premium content, substantial investment in innovation, in-depth customer intelligence, operational expertise and leading-edge technology, our gaming solutions anticipate the demands of consumers wherever they decide to play. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees. For more information, please visit www.igt.com.
Robert K. Vincent, Corporate Communications, toll free in U.S./Canada (844) IGT-7452; outside U.S./Canada (401) 392-7452
Michelle Schenk, Global Communications, Gaming (702) 669-8177
James Hurley, Investor Relations, (401) 392-7190
Simone Cantagallo, (+39) 06 51899030; for Italian media inquiries
© 2017 IGT
© 2017 Califon Productions, Inc. “Wheel of Fortune” is a registered trademark of Califon Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©2017 Talpa Content B.V.
The Voice is a registered trademark, licensed by Talpa Global B.V..
LEGEND OF CHANG’E®, and King Show Games® are trademarks of King Show Games, Inc. For more information on King Show Games (KSG), go to www.ksg.com.
All other trademarks used herein are owned by IGT or its affiliates, may not be used without permission, and where indicated with a ®, are registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.