Have you already booked your tickets with Avianca Airlines? But, now due to some reasons you need to change your flight ticket? Well, you need to worry as you can easily change your flight ticket by following a simple procedure. But, before heading on with the flight change procedure, it is essential that you know complete knowledge of the Avianca flight change policy.
Flight change policy of Avianca Airlines
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
- All the changes that you opt for a reservation become effective for all the passengers, If you wish to make changes for a particular passenger, then you need to contact the airline service center.
- For the new tickets purchased, if the fare price is higher than the current fare, then you need to pay off the additional fare.
- The upgrade made to the current reservations will not be applicable to the changed reservations.
- Further, the reservations should be through the official website.
- However, this service is not available for the reservations purchased within 24 hours or life miles, checked-in passengers and expired tickets.
Now, flight change process for Avianca Airlines reservations:
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
- For Avianca flight change process, you need to launch the airline website and look for Ticket Status option.
- Further, click on that option and select Modify flight option.
- After that, you need to select the flight you wish to change.
- Thereafter, provide source location, arrival location and journey date.
- Then, choose the flight of your choice and move ahead with the process.
- Once done, you need to check the details of the changes and other terms and conditions.
- Further, you need to make payment for the fare difference if required. However, you can also get balance depending on the fare type.
- After that, you will be provided with the details of the new reservation booked.
And with the completion of this process, your Avianca Airlines flight ticket is changed. However, if you face some issues or have queries, you can reach out to the service center of the airline. If you need to know about the flight change or any help regarding the airlines the you can dial the helpline or customer care number for the help regarding flight and their policy.
Click here to post your release