UNIGLOBE Travel is pleased to welcome Holiday Tours and Travel (HTT), Singapore to the UNIGLOBE network.
HTT has over 46 years of extensive knowledge and involvement in the industry and specializes in serving the travel needs of individuals, corporations, partners and private clients. HTT offers a unique and a wide range of services to incorporate the evolving travel trends today, allowing them to maintain a strong reputation in exceeding today’s standard.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Says Duncan Choo, Managing Director, Holiday Tours and Travel (HTT) “Joining UNIGLOBE Travel gives us access to international buying power, trusted suppliers, technologies and expertise across 60 countries when planning itineraries for our clients. At the same time, our local reliability and relationships add to the depth of UNIGLOBE travel management services globally”.
“In today’s climate of globalization, being serious about the business of corporate travel makes being part of a global brand-name organization almost imperative,” says David Hughes, Managing Director, UNIGLOBE Travel (Asia Pacific). “UNIGLOBE Travel offers a network of TMC’s in more than 60 countries around the world which will translate into advantages and savings for HTT’s clients, while HTT leadership will no doubt strengthen our brand recognition and referral opportunities in Asia Pacific”.
The UNIGLOBE Global Partner program is open to top performing Travel Management Companies, (TMC’s). “The program allows TMC’s to enjoy the benefits of combining their own locally established and recognized brand with the global brand of UNIGLOBE Travel” says Martin H. Charlwood, President & C.O.O., UNIGLOBE Travel International, headquartered in Vancouver, Canada. “Some of the benefits include:
• access to leading edge technology, including UNIGLOBE Travel proprietary solutions – App, Website, Client Portal
• collaboration of multi-location corporate accounts
• access to UNIGLOBE Faresearch which provides easy, fast, integrated and efficient access to, and comparison of, global published and private fare content and availability providing TMC’s with significant fare savings for their customers
• use of UNIGLOBE Travel preferred Hotel programs providing access to rates and benefits for 500,000 hotels in over 75 countries
• collaboration with UNIGLOBE MICE network
• access to the UNIGLOBE Travel Intranet (MyUNN) which gives agencies the ability to communicate and network with other UNIGLOBE members and also provides a library of resources”
For information about the Global Partner Program, please click here.
About UNIGLOBE Travel
With global oversight, The UNIGLOBE Travel organization has locations in more than 60 countries across the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East operating under a well-recognized brand, common system and servicing standards. UNIGLOBE Travel was founded by U. Gary Charlwood, CEO and has its world headquarters in Vancouver, B.C., Canada. Annual system-wide sales volume is $5.0+ billion.
UNIGLOBE Travel International LP is a subsidiary of the Charlwood Pacific Group, which also owns Century 21 Canada Limited Partnership, Century 21 Asia/Pacific, Centum Financial Group Inc. and other interests in travel, finance and real estate.
MEDIA CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org