The Global Kiosk Market size is expected to reach $4.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 25.1% CAGR during the forecast period
In an effort to communicate with the consumers about the products, different types of interactive screens are invented and installed in various locations. These kiosks have enhanced the consumer experiences and standing to be a key growth factor for self-service technology providers.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Kiosks are installed at the retail stores, airports and government organizations in order to serve more customers per day. Such an activity enhances revenue generating opportunities for organizations where kiosks are installed, thereby increasing customer satisfaction and drastically cutting down the cost per customer.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution Type, the Kiosk market segments the market into Deployment and Services.
- Based on Product Type, the market report segments the market into Ticketing Kiosk, Information Providing Kiosk, Banking & Financial Kiosk, Patient Self Service Kiosk, HR & Employment Kiosk, Photo Kiosk, and Others.
- Based on Application, the Kiosk market segments the market into Retail, Transportation, BFSI, Healthcare, Hospitality, and Others.
- Based on Regions, the Kiosk market segments the market into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Global Kiosk Market
4. Global Kiosk Market by Product Type
5. Global Kiosk Market by Application
6. Global Kiosk Market by Region
7. Company Profiles
- Kiosk Information Systems, Inc.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- Fujitsu Limited
- Diebold, Incorporated
- Slabb Kiosks
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Glory Limited
- IBM Corporation
- Eastman Kodak Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nm4k4z/global_kiosk?w=5
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here