Everything that you need to know about Frontier Airlines baggage and stroller policy
Frontier Airlines as you might know is a very popular American airlines which is quite famous for providing the world-classes services at a reasonable cost. Further, the airline has even introduced various policies for the security and comfort of the passengers. And one such policy includes Frontier Airlines baggage policy that one requires to keep in mind in order to avoid last- minute hassle. So, if you also have booked Frontier Reservations it is essential that you keep this policy in mind to avoid excess baggage charges.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Frontier Airlines baggage policy
- As per the baggage policy of the airline, the passenger is required to pay charges for the bags that they are going to carry with them. To get complete details, one can contact the reservation center of the airline.
- As stated in the policy the maximum dimension of the carry-on baggage should not exceed 24 x 16 x 10 inches size and the maximum weight is set to 15.87 Kg.
- Further, the checked baggage should have a maximum dimension of 62 linear inches with a maximum weight of 22.67 Kg.
- In case, if the weight and size of the baggage exceeds, the passenger is required to pay additional fees of $75.
- Moreover, no baggage above 110 linear inches will be accepted.
- If the passenger wish to carry any special item or equipment then, they are required to check the website for dimension and weight rules.
- Furthermore, if your baggage is damaged during transit then, you can report this within 12 hours of arrival. And in case of compensation, you can also contact the reservation center for assistance.
- In case, if you baggage is lost then, you can submit delayed baggage form and claim for a compensation.
- Moreover, the airline has even introduced a list of items that are restricted on board that you can verify by visiting the website.
- And as per this policy, the airline has even set some certain rules for carrying liquids on board. So, to get complete information on this you can contact the reservation center.
How to travel with a stroller?
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Well, traveling with a stroller won’t be a problem as you can easily carry it as a checked baggage as stated by the airline. Further, the airline does not charge any extra fees for carrying stroller, you are simply required to check-in at the counter. Besides, if you still have queries regarding the same you can contact the reservation center of the airline.
Hence, this was the baggage policy of Frontier Airlines that you need to know in order to avoid excess baggage charges and last-minute hassle. So, keep these pointers in mind and enjoy your travel.
Click here to post your release