The 25th World Travel Awards Europe, announced at a gala ceremony in Athens on June 30, have bestowed five prestigious awards on three Corinthia Hotels. Known best as the Oscars of the travel industry, they acknowledge, reward and celebrate outstanding achievement across all sectors of the global travel and tourism industry.
Corinthia Hotels won the following five awards:
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
• For the fourth year running, Corinthia Hotel Prague has scooped Czech Republic’s Leading Business Hotel 2018
• For the sixth time – and third year in a row – Corinthia St. Petersburg has been named as Russia’s Leading Conference Hotel 2018
• For the first time, Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg was named as Russia’s Leading Business Hotel
• For the first time, Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg won Russia’s Leading Hotel Suite
• For the tenth time, Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa in Malta has won the accolade, Malta’s Leading Hotel 2018.
“These five top-notch awards recognize service at the top level of global hospitality that we aim for,” says Chief Commercial Officer Matthew Dixon. “We strive to be the best we can in each of our respective markets and it is wonderful that three of our hotels have been recognized in this way.”
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Corinthia Hotel St. Petersburg is the only five-star property which offers such a large number of rooms and event spaces in the historical city center. There are 388 guest rooms, 17 venues for events for up to 1,000 people and four drinking and dining outlets, all serviced by the impeccable Corinthia standards that truly make the hotel a 21st-century grand hotel.
Corinthia Hotel Prague offers luxury services and amenities for business and leisure travelers, with 539 rooms including 66 Executive Rooms and 22 suites. It is located adjacent to Prague’s Congress Centre but also has extensive conference facilities of its own, for up to 1,000 delegates plus two great restaurants and the Apollo Day Spa.
Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa is where the Corinthia Hotels story began, in 1968. Celebrating its 50th birthday this year it still exudes grace and old-world charm. Located between the island’s capital Valletta and the former capital Mdina, the hotel offers the guest extensive leisure facilities, top-class restaurants and modern business facilities including six syndicate rooms.
Corinthia Hotels US Media Contact:
Karen Hoffman/Bianca Pappas
The Bradford Group
Tel: (212) 447-0027