Travel & Tourism Industry release:
- The most expensive trip insured on squaremouth.com in the past year was $146,496
- The overall average trip cost for U.S. residents in the past year is up to $3,779
- With an average of $5,011, South Carolina residents spent the most per trip, while Arkansas residents spent the least with an average of $2,351
Spending on Travel Insurance Increases Nationwide
Residents from 46 states and D.C. increased the total amount they spent on travel insurance over the past year.
- 9 states saw year-over-year increases of more than 30%
- Alaskan residents spent 50% more on travel insurance in the past year, the largest increase of any state
- Compared to last year, residents of Oklahoma spent the least on travel insurance with a decrease of 10%
Mexico Remains the Top Destination for Most States
Mexico has been the most popular international destination for U.S. travelers every year for the past six years.
- Mexico is the top international destination for travelers from 37 states
- Italy is the second most popular international destination overall
Squaremouth compares travel insurance policies from every major travel insurance provider in the United States. Using Squaremouth’s comparison engine and third-party customer reviews, travelers can research and compare insurance products side-by-side. More information can be found at www.squaremouth.com
Available Topic Expert:
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.