Two decades of experience at all levels of Incoming with a proclamation in the Luxury sector on the forefront for the ever growing demand for events from overseas to the Bel Paese.
AG Boutique Journey, the DMC & Tour Operator of AG Group, the first Tourist Group in Italy in a position to satisfy in-house all forms of demand. DMC/Tour Operator & Event Management, its very own Boutique Hotel selection and Consultants for independent Hotels offering support in Marketing, Revenue & Yield Management, Selection of fine Bistros with focus on eno-gastronomy excellence, and the opening of Retreats & Retirement Homes for the elderly. All founded and Directed by Andrea Girolami who has more than twenty-years of experience on all levels of Incoming tourism. From leisure to corporate to MICE – Meetings Incentives Conferences Events – and with a department dedicated solely to the Elite luxury Sector. Today they are proposing further enhancement to the world public as a reference for the organization of events in an Italy which is increasingly growing and is highly preferred by overseas Corporate Businesses and Associations.
Congress Italy and AG Boutique Journey
Released by the OICE only a few weeks ago, the Italian Observatory of Congresses announced that in 2018 Italy registered 421,503 Congresses and Events which were held for a total of 597,224 days and thus showing an increase of +5.8% and +6.7% in comparison to 2017. These are the gratifying results, in particular, International Events are consistently increasing from 7.9% in 2017 to 8.1% in 2018, with significant numbers of the participants arriving from abroad.
AG Boutique Journey has a dynamic and professional team and hundreds of collaborators and partners around Italy and GSA abroad. It has a background of numerous hugely successful events of all kinds including Political and Federal Congresses, Corporate Incentives which advantageously draw special attention by focusing their knowledge and know how in the luxury sector.
The recognized presence of AG Boutique Journey in the Americas and Australia as well as throughout Europe where it is particularly recognized and appreciated for its unique and unusually large range of Experiential Tours and Bespoke trips, they make AG Group today, a point of reference for the organization of important Events in Italy. Thanks to the very tested and experienced leisure know how it is able to offer niche exclusivity, Traditional ideas, Artistic-cultural visits, original team building and more…. something both Corporate and Affiliate customers appreciate and which are unique in their offers for MICE.
Visit the website www.aggroupitaly.it
AG Group – Your gateway to Italy is the first tourist group in Italy capable of satisfying all needs in-house, DMC / Tour Operator and Event Management, Hotel Consulting, Own Hotels, Restaurants and Retirement homes. Founded and directed by Andrea Girolami, an entrepreneur with over twenty years of experience in tourism and in hospitality, which includes:
- AG Hotels, five 4 star hotels in the center of Rome, with a sixth opening in September and shortly after a 5 star Hotel in Florence.
- AG Boutique Journey, Tour operator, DMC, event organizer and Wedding planner with an important sector specializing in luxury travel.
- AG Hotel Consulting, consulting agency for 4 & 5 star hotels, which contribute to make up the content of 30 hotels within central Italy.
- AG Foodies, Bistro in Rome and the Rooftop Terraces of 2 of the AG Hotels with new openings soon in Florence with Diana’s Place Bistro and Rooftop Terrace. All Gourmet menus are creatively managed and directed by the well-known Michelin star chef Andrea Fusco.
- AG Domus Nova, the novelty of the Group’s important Retirement Home project, already open in the centre of Italy, in response to the demand for hospitality for the third age.
Media Contact: Stefano Ferri, Mob. +39 349 5506421, email@example.com