The World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) Global Summit, which features thought-provoking presentations and discussions with the most influential figures in travel and tourism will be viewable online.
The 17th WTTC Global Summit, which will be taking place April 26-27 in Bangkok, will welcome over 800 attendees across the public and private sector involved in shaping the future of travel and tourism.
This year, the summit will not only see over 65 inspirational speakers on stage, but will feature the WTTC Channel, which will broadcast in-depth interviews, panels, informative videos, and other content from an on-site television studio at the summit.
Some of this year’s summit’s highlights across the stage, studio, and beyond that can be watched live are:
On the main stage:
• Former UK Prime Minister David Cameron will discuss some of the key geopolitical issues currently facing the world in which the sector operates
• WTTC Tourism for Tomorrow Awards Ceremony, which inspiring company will be this year’s category Winner?
• WTTC President & CEO, David Scowsill will interview AirAsia CEO, Tony Fernandes on what it takes to lead an airline, own a football club and be a TV star all-in-one
• Backstage Pass on sector development with Arne Sorenson, CEO Marriot International
• The Travel Detective, discussing aviation with Alexandre de Juniac, IATA
• In the Line of Fire panel on crises management with the Financial Times and AIG
To watch all the sessions online, click here.
eTN is a media partner for WTTC.