NEW YORK, February 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ —
Global Market Study on Aircraft Windows and Windshields: Introduction to Windowless Aircraft Concept to Limit the Application of Aircraft Windows and Windshields
The global aircraft window and windshield market is expected to grow significantly during the eight year period of 2017-2025. The market is strongly witnessing a rise in the demand from small body aircrafts and also acrylic material windows. These insights are a part of new research report by Persistence Market Research titled ‘Aircraft Window & Windshield Market: Global Industry Analysis (2012-2016) and Forecast (2017-2025)’. This comprehensive research report includes a brief on all the factors that are impacting the growth of aircraft window and windshield market during the forecast period along with the projected market size and growth rate. According to this market analysis, the global aircraft window and windshield market is expected to reach a market value of over US$ 860 Mn by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 3.5% during the forecast period. The growth is majorly contributed by increasing aircraft deliveries and also increasing fleet size.
Global Aircraft Windows And Windshields Market Research Report Overview @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/aircraft-windows-and-windshields-market.asp
The growth is also accompanied by a new trend that shows increasing demand for adjustable and dimmable aircraft windows. The key players in the global aircraft window and windshield market are focusing on sstrengthening their product portfolio by launching new products with improved characteristics through innovations in material, aerodynamics and digital integration. They are also developing global reach by collaborating with local players.
Request Sample Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20227
Global Aircraft Window and Windshield Market: Segmental Analysis
- Based on material, the global aircraft window and windshield market includes acrylic as the dominating segment. Acrylic segment is expected to reach a market value of over US$ 400 Mn by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period. In terms of growth rate, polycarbonate is also expected to compete well with acrylic material segment with 3.4% CAGR during the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, cabin window dominates the market with a higher market size and growth rate during the forecast period. Cockpit windshield lags behind with respect to growth rate during the forecast period.
- Based on aircrafts, small body aircrafts has the highest projected market size of over US$ 580 Mn by the end of 2025, growing at a robust CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period. It is followed by wide body aircraft, marking it a lucrative segment in the global aircraft window & windshield market.
- In terms of sales channel, OEM is way ahead of the aftermarket channel. OEM segment is expected to reach a market size of over US$ 790 Mn, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% during the forecast period.
- Based on region, Americas is the most attractive market for the players in the global aircraft window and windshield market. America’s aircraft window and windshield market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
Download and View Report TOC, Figures and Tables @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/market-research/aircraft-windows-and-windshields-market/toc
Global Aircraft Window and Windshield Market: Competitive Landscape
The report consists of a brief analysis of the competitive scenario of the global aircraft window and windshield market. It includes a profile of all the major players in the industry. Some of these key players mentioned in the report are Control Logistics Inc., Plexiweiss GmbH, Llamas Plastics, Inc., Air-Craftglass Inc., Aerospace Plastic Components, Lee Aerospace, LP Aero Plastics, Inc., Tech-Tool Plastics Inc., VT San Antonio AerospaceNagias etc.
Get full Report Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/20227
Persistence Market Research Overview
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Persistence Market Research
U.S. Sales Office:
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
USA – Canada Toll-Free: 800-961-0353
PMR Latest News: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/news
SOURCE Persistence Market Research Pvt. Ltd.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here