LONDON, Nov. 30, 2017 Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5223283
The report predicts The global long term care market to grow with a CAGR of 6.5% over the period of 2017 – 2023. The study on long term care market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2015 to 2023.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
The report on long term care market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in The global long term care market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in The global long term care market over the period of 2015 – 2023. Further, IGR- Growth Matrix given in the report brings an insight on the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
• Primary Research
Our primary research involves extensive interviews and analysis of the opinions provided by the primary respondents. The primary research starts with identifying and approaching the primary respondents, the primary respondents are approached through
1. Key Opinion Leaders associated with Infinium The global Research
2. Internal and External subject matter experts
3. Professionals and participants from LinkedIn, Hoovers, Factiva and Bloggers
Our primary research respondents typically include
1. Executives working with leading companies in the market under review
2. Product/brand/marketing managers
3. CXO level executives
4. Regional/zonal/ country managers
5. Vice President level executives.
• Secondary Research
Secondary research involves extensive exploring through the secondary sources of information available in both public domain and paid sources. At Infinium The global Research, each research study is based on over 500 hours of secondary research accompanied by primary research. The information obtained through the secondary sources is validated through the crosscheck on various data sources. The secondary sources of the data typically include
• Company reports and publications
• Government/institutional publications
• Trade and associations’ journals
• Databases such as WTO, OECD, World Bank, and among others.
• Websites and publications by research agencies
The global long term care market is segmented on the basis of Service.
The global Long Term Care Market by Service
• home healthcare
• nursing care
• assisted living facilities
The global Long Term Care Market by Regions
• North America
• Home Instead Senior Care, Inc.
• Genesis Healthcare Corp.
• Kindred Healthcare, Inc.
• Senior Care Centers of America
• Gentiva Health Services, Inc.
• Extendicare, Inc.
• Atria Senior Living Group
• Emeritus Corporation
• Sunrise Senior Living, Inc.
• Brookdale Senior Living, Inc.
How this report delivers?
1. Comprehensive analysis of The global as well as regional markets of long term care market.
2. Complete coverage of all the segments in long term care market to analyze the trends, developments in The global market and forecast of market size up to 2023.
3. Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in The global long term care market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
4. IGR- Growth Matrix presents analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5223283
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here