Travel & Tourism Industry release:
STOCKHOLM, Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Haldex has the pleasure of inviting analysts, investors and journalists to its Capital Market Event at Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden on March 9.
The purpose of the Capital Market Day is to present further details of Haldex’ strategy and long-term development.
Date: 9 March
Location: Grand Hotel, Stockholm, Sweden
Time: 12.00 – 15.00, Lunch will be served.
- Long-term strategy & vision – Åke Bengtsson, CEO
- Financial targets – Andreas Ekberg, acting CFO
- Product leadership & autonomous driving – Andreas Jähnke, SVP R&D
- Aftermarket expansion – Walter Frankiewicz, SVP North American sales
- Increased demand for brake adjusters in China – Åke Bengtsson, CEO
- From drum brakes to disc brakes in North America – Walter Frankiewicz, SVP North American sales
Sign up by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 5. The presentations will be held in English.
For questions or additional information, please contact
SVP Corporate Communications
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.