The report provides a complete view of the wireless health market and encompasses detailed type portfolio and strategic developments of key vendors. To know the competitive landscape of the Wireless Health market, an analysis of Porters five forces model is done. The study cover market attractiveness analysis, in which type segments are specialized based on the market size, growth rate, and attractiveness.
The report provides a crucial view of the wireless health market by segmenting the market based on component, technology, application, end-user, and region. Based on the component the wireless health market is segmented into hardware, software, and services. Based on technology the wireless health device market is segmented into WLAN/Wi-Fi, WPAN, WiMAX, and WWAN. Based on the application the wireless health device market is segmented into patient-specific, patient communication and support, physiological monitoring and provider/payer-specific. On the basis of end-user, it is categorized into; Providers, Payers and Patients/Individuals.
Key participants profiled in the report includeSiemens A.G., Omron Corporation, AT T, Inc., GE Healthcare, Verizon Communications, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Polar Electro, Nihon Kohden, Mckesson Corporation and Cerner Corporation among others.
- Drivers of global wireless health market: Impact analysis
- Decreasing costs of electronics
- Increasing chronic aging population
- Increasing emergence towards wearable devices
- Restraints of wireless health market: Impact analysis
- High initial cost of wearable devices
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Research development for Wireless Health
- Technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Wireless Health Market Global and Industry Analysis
4. Global Wireless Health Market – Competitive Landscape
5. Global Wireless Health Market Component Analysis
6. Global Wireless Health Market Technology Analysis
7. Global Wireless Health Market Application Analysis
8. Global Wireless Health Market End-User Analysis
9. Global Wireless Health Market Regional Analysis
10. Company Profiles
- Siemens AG
- Omron Corporation
- AT T, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Polar Electro
- Nihon Kohden
- Mckesson Corporation
- Cerner Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nh3gm5/global_wireless?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here