Travel & Tourism Industry release:
The Global Translation Management Software Market 2018-2022 to grow at a CAGR of 14.25% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Translation Management Software Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Translation management software is an end-to-end solution for digital content translation. It is designed to reduce the translation costs and to simplify the translation process by eliminating more than 90% of the manual processes. The adoption of cloud-based translation management software is increasing due to the rising use of the Internet in all end-user segments.
According to the report, one driver in the market is the exponential increase in the volume of data. One trend affecting this market is the emergence of cloud computing services. Further, the report states that one challenge that might affect market growth is the threat from open-source translation management software vendors.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Moravia IT
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEPLOYMENT
- On-premises – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Segmentation by geography
- Regional comparison
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Emergence of cloud computing services
- Increased adoption of the BYOD policy
- Surge in the demand for advanced robotics
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gk3fcw/global?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.