This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global packaged corn on the cob market by product such as fresh-packed corn on the cob and frozen-packed corn on the cob. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the growth opportunities for companies in this market in regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
It is predicted that this global market will post a revenue of more than USD 2.3 billion by 2022.
The consumption of frozen-packed corn on the cob is high among consumers when compared to fresh-packed corn on the cob since the shelf life of frozen products is quite high. As a result, the frozen-packed corn on the cob segment will contribute to the majority share of this corn products market in the forthcoming years.
In terms of geographic regions, the Americas accounted for the majority share of the packaged corn on the cob market during 2017. Factors such as the availability of frozen corn on the cob products in various supermarkets highly influences the growth of the corn products market in this region.
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global packaged corn on the cob market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global packaged corn on the cob market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global packaged corn on the cob market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global packaged corn on the cob market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global packaged corn on the cob market?
Key Topics Covered:
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope of the Report
Part 03: Research Methodology
Part 04: Market Landscape
Part 05: Market Sizing
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Market Segmentation by Product
Part 08: Customer Landscape
Part 09: Regional Landscape
Part 10: Decision Framework
Part 11: Drivers and Challenges
Part 12: Market Trends
Part 13: Vendor Landscape
Part 14: Vendor Analysis
- B&G Foods North America
- Birds Eye
- Farm Harvest
- GloriAnn Farms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g9hpqt/global_packaged?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-packaged-corn-on-the-cob-market-2018-2022-with-bg-foods-north-america-birds-eye-farm-harvest-gloriann-farms-and-tesco-profiled-300613992.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.