Travel & Tourism Industry release:
The global industrial food milling machines market to grow at a CAGR of 5.77% during the period 2018-2022.
Global Industrial Food Milling Machines Market 2018-2022, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market. To calculate the market size, the report considers the global industrial food milling machines market is segmented on the basis of products into hammer mills, roller mills, pin mills, air classifier mills, ball mills, and others.
According to the report, one of the major drivers for this market is Growth in demand for flour. Flour consumption in the world has witnessed a very high growth over the years, owing to the increase in demand for fast food and bakery products among various classes of customers. The growing population in the world and the changing consumer dietary habits have led to the increase in demand for various food products. Flour is used as an ingredient for making different food products. There has been an increase in the consumption of flour-based products such as noodles, breads, cakes, and biscuits in many European countries.
The latest trend gaining momentum in the market is rising vendors focus on reducing energy and power consumption. The increase in energy consumption has been a major area of concern for various food milling companies. It has resulted in increased operational costs. To avoid this, the key vendors of food milling machines have started offering equipment with lower energy and power consumption features.
Further, the report states that one of the major factors hindering the growth of this market is Rising prices of raw materials for milling. There has been an increase in the prices of different types of raw materials such as wheat and rice used for milling operations. For instance, in May 2017, there was an increase in the prices of rice in the US because of the floods in Arkansas, Louisiana, and California. During 2017-2018, the price is expected to increase from over $9.5 per hundredweight to over $10.5 per hundredweight. Similarly, in 2017, the prices of wheat soared across China because of the shortage in supply brought about by erratic weather conditions in the country.
- Hosokawa Micron Group
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: INTRODUCTION
- Market outline
PART 05: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 06: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 07: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Industrial food roller mill market – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Industrial food hammer mill market – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Industrial food pin mill market – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Industrial food air classifier mill market – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Industrial food ball mill market – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Others – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Segmentation by type
PART 10: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Americas – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- EMEA – Market size and forecast 2017-2022
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Influx of improved technologies in milling machines
- Rising vendors focus on reducing energy and power consumption
- Expansions of food milling plants
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Hosokawa Micron Group
PART 16: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3kbz34/global_industrial?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-industrial-food-milling-machines-market-2018-2022—key-vendors-are-alapala-brabender-bhler-frymakoruma-hosokawa-micron-group–ika-300613221.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.