The study provides a decisive view on the immuno-oncology therapy market by segmenting the market based on therapy type, therapeutic area, end-user, and regions. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2016 to 2022.
Scope of the Report
- Based on therapy type the market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, immune checkpoint inhibitors (PD1/ PDL1 and CTLA-4), immune system modulators, cancer vaccines and others.
- Based on the therapeutic area the market is segmented into lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, blood cancer and other cancers.
- Key end-users covered under this study include hospitals, clinics, ASCs and cancer research institutes.
- This segmentation includes demand for immuno-oncology therapy market based on individual therapy type, therapeutic area and end-users in all the regions and countries.
- Highly Promising Treatment Pipeline
- Increase in Number of Patients Suffering from Various Cancers
- Greater Efficiency Over Conventional Treatment Methods
- High Level of Attrition within the Development Cycles
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Lack of Awareness of Immunotherapy
- Developed Economies Showing Higher Development Rates
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Market Dynamics
4. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapy Type Segment Analysis
6. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapeutic Area Segment Analysis
7. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market End-User Segment Analysis
8. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Regional Segment Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Janssen Biotech
- Merck and Co.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32d4kf/global?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-immuno-oncology-therapy-market-2016-2022-monoclonal-antibodies-immune-checkpoint-inhibitors-immune-system-modulators-cancer-vaccines-and-others-300649731.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here