The study provides a decisive view on the immuno-oncology therapy market by segmenting the market based on therapy type, therapeutic area, end-user, and regions. All the segments have been analyzed based on present and future trends and the market is estimated from 2016 to 2022.
Scope of the Report
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
- Based on therapy type the market is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, immune checkpoint inhibitors (PD1/ PDL1 and CTLA-4), immune system modulators, cancer vaccines and others.
- Based on the therapeutic area the market is segmented into lung cancer, colorectal cancer, breast cancer, prostate cancer, melanoma, blood cancer and other cancers.
- Key end-users covered under this study include hospitals, clinics, ASCs and cancer research institutes.
- This segmentation includes demand for immuno-oncology therapy market based on individual therapy type, therapeutic area and end-users in all the regions and countries.
- Highly Promising Treatment Pipeline
- Increase in Number of Patients Suffering from Various Cancers
- Greater Efficiency Over Conventional Treatment Methods
- High Level of Attrition within the Development Cycles
- Stringent Regulatory Framework
- Lack of Awareness of Immunotherapy
- Developed Economies Showing Higher Development Rates
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Market Dynamics
4. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Competitive Landscape
5. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapy Type Segment Analysis
6. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Therapeutic Area Segment Analysis
7. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market End-User Segment Analysis
8. Global Immuno-oncology Therapy Market Regional Segment Analysis
9. Company Profiles
- Amgen, Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- Janssen Biotech
- Merck and Co.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer, Inc.
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceuticals
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32d4kf/global?w=5
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-immuno-oncology-therapy-market-2016-2022-monoclonal-antibodies-immune-checkpoint-inhibitors-immune-system-modulators-cancer-vaccines-and-others-300649731.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here