Travel & Tourism Industry release:
FinTech in Europe is evolving rapidly and 2017 has been an eventful year for the industry. Some of the areas within FinTech that witnessed significant growth during 2017 include Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS), PayTech, InsurTech, RegTech, and Biometrics.
The technology trends that have also significantly impacted the industry include cloud, Internet of Things (IoT), and machine learning. The report has covered all these different areas and technologies as a part of its continuous, focused research on FinTech.
The objective of this study is to identify FinTech trends during 2018. With a lot of focus on regulations as a result of the Revised Payment Service Directive (PSD2) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), many companies in the financial services industry are struggling to meet the deadlines and guidelines.
In addition, the challenges of meeting consumer demands, offering technology-enabled innovative products and services, and meeting other stringent rules and regulations inherent to the financial services industry are leading to rapid developments. As technology has lowered entry barriers and as developments continue, emerging technologies are further expected to impact the solutions and capabilities significantly.
This study will cover:
- FinTech trends in Europe, 2017
- FinTech trends in Europe, 2018
- Technology trends and the impact on the industry
- Segment trends and top predictions for the segments
- Growth opportunities across the segments
The study also includes brief company profiles of start-ups that are expected to be trendsetters in the respective segments.
As the FinTech industry forges ahead despite cryptocurrency volatility, data breaches, stricter regulations, impact of Brexit, and other challenges, the industry is set for rapid growth this year as well. The interest of governments, regulators, investors, and academia will drive developments, innovations, and disruptions. There will be more transformative products, services, and business models, as segments like payments, banking, and insurance expand to accommodate new industry participants.
Technologies such as AI, ML, analytics, and Blockchain are constantly evolving and new solutions based on these technologies are gaining prominence. Some of the areas that are likely to witness significant developments include security solutions, behavioural analytics, and natural language understanding based applications.
Key Issues Addressed
- What was the impact of 2017 trends on the FinTech industry?
- What can be expected in the European FinTech industry in 2018?
- What are the technology-enabled applications that will impact the industry in 2018?
- What kind of developments can be expected in segments within FinTech?
- Which are the likely trend setters in the industry in the coming year?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Top Predictions for 2018
- Key Findings
- Segment Summary
2. Research Scope and Segmentation
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Definitions and Explanations
3. European FinTech Market Trends 2017
- Top European FinTech Trends 2017
- European FinTech Trendsetters 2017
4. Key 2018 Predictions-European FinTech Market
- Top European FinTech Predictions 2018
- Prediction 1-Growth in RegTech will be Led by Collaborations between Incumbents and Start-ups
- Prediction 2-Predictive and Preventive Security to Cope with Increasing Instances of Hacks
- Prediction 3-Impact of PSD2 on all FinTech Sub-segments
- Prediction 4-Automated GDPR Solutions are Critical to Meet High and Variable Demand
- Prediction 5-Automation with AI-enabled NLU will Improve the Response Rate and Improve Efficiency
- Prediction 6-Siloes will Slow Down the Application of Blockchain to Real-world Scenarios
- Prediction 7-New Prototypes With Focus on Convergence as Tech Companies and Other Industries Increase Presence in FinTech
- Prediction 8-Growth Funding for FinTech to Increase as Companies Expand Globally
5. Technology Outlook 2018
- Key Technology Trends 2018
- Technology Adoption Trends 2018
- Technology-enabled Application-Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Technology-enabled Application-Biometrics
- Technology Enabled Application-API
- Technology-enabled Application-Cross-border Payment Platform
- Technology Enabled Application-Behavioural Analytics
6. Segment Outlook 2018
- BankTech Outlook 2018-Market Snapshot
- BankTech Outlook 2018-Key Growth Opportunities
- BankTech Outlook 2018-Companies to Action (C2A)
- InsurTech Outlook 2018-Market Snapshot
- InsurTech Outlook 2018-Key Growth Opportunities
- InsurTech Outlook 2018-C2A
- RegTech Outlook 2018-Market Snapshot
- RegTech Outlook 2018-Key Growth Opportunities
- RegTech Outlook 2018-C2A
- PayTech Outlook 2018-Market Snapshot
- PayTech Outlook 2018-Key Growth Opportunities
- PayTech Outlook 2018-C2A
- Robo-advisory Outlook 2018-Market Snapshot
- Robo-advisory Outlook 2018-Key Growth Opportunities
- Robo-advisory Outlook 2018-C2A
- Strategic Imperatives for Success and Growth
7. Key Conclusions
- Key Conclusions
- Legal Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/55j8qs/european_fintech?w=5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/european-fintech-market-outlook-2018-impact-of-emerging-technologies-will-encourage-new-business-models-in-european-fintech-300630481.html
SOURCE Research and Markets
Click here to read the full release with contact information on PR Newswire. Some releases are not in English.
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.