While the share of the market held by cable has increased slightly in recent years, the DSL sector is losing market share as a result of customers being migrated to fibre networks, particularly those operated by the incumbent telco Vivacom. By mid-2017 more than half of Vivacom’s fixed-line broadband subscribers were on fibre.
The country has undertaken steps to develop an internet society encompassing commerce, health and government services.
This report provides an insight into Bulgaria’s fixed-line and fixed-wireless broadband sectors. It includes an overview of the technologies, major players, market developments and statistics as well as subscriber forecasts.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
– MobilTel completes merger with Blizoo
– Cooolbox launches 1Gb/s FttP service
– new cableco association launched
– consolidation among cable TV players
– Vivacom increases satellite broadband data rate
– government investment program for broadband in rural areas
– Vivacom’s FiberNet offer passes close to two million premises
– report update includes the regulator’s market data for 2016, telcos’ operating and financial data to Q3 2017, recent market developments.
Companies mentioned in this report:
MobilTel, Trans Telecom, Vivacom, Bulgarian Telecom and Television, Blizoo.
Google News, Bing News, Yahoo News, 200+ publications
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5193312
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers