SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 14, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — After weeks of relentless coding and testing and successful closed circuit Beta program, we are pleased to announce that ConnectBud is now available for download at Google Play Store & App Store.
The voice app ConnectBud is designed to help future students get 1:1 guidance, mentoring and other valuable insight from the existing students and professors on the courses, college culture, placement, services offered etc.
ConnectBud (www.connectbud.com) has been selected to exhibit at the Startup Grind – Global Conference 2018 to be held in Redwood City, CA on 02/14/2018.
- Mentors (Students/Professors) can set the amount they will charge per minute under “Payment & History” -> “Price”.
- When an Aspirant search for mentors, he gets a list of mentors with the information about their college, course and amount charged by the mentor.
- Then aspirants choose the Mentor for one on one voice call.
- At the end of the conversation, the aspirant is charged for the minutes he spoke and mentor gets to see the amount he has earned.
- An aspirant can raise a dispute within 12 hours on the advice received from the mentor, as the mentor can claim the money after 12 hours.
- On clicking claim button in (Payments & History -> Balance). In 24 hours, after deducting the ConnectBud surcharges, the money is transferred to the Mentor.
- PayPal account is used for the transaction and Connectbud can also send the money in the form of Amazon Gift Card to the mentors or to the preferred charity of the mentor.
- Current ConnectBud Surcharges are 35%(~30% goes to In-App Purchases from Apple)
ConnectBud is a Silicon Valley Based Startup founded by Naveen. After thorough market research, Naveen found that each year 5M+ students (as per UNESCO this figure could rise to 7M+ by 2020) leave their country to pursue higher education, with the top 5 destination countries where students seek admissions being United States, United Kingdom, China, France, Australia.
Aspiring students use Facebook Groups, Quora, Social Networking search, emails to University students, alumni or through friends and relatives. These methods are not reliable, lacks in the quality information and time-consuming.
To learn more about ConnectBud call 669-213-8571 or email email@example.com
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here