While the share of the market held by cable has increased slightly in recent years, the DSL sector is losing market share as a result of customers being migrated to fibre networks, particularly those operated by the incumbent telco Vivacom. By mid-2017 more than half of Vivacom’s fixed-line broadband subscribers were on fibre.
The country has undertaken steps to develop an internet society encompassing commerce, health and government services.
This report provides an insight into Bulgaria’s fixed-line and fixed-wireless broadband sectors. It includes an overview of the technologies, major players, market developments and statistics as well as subscriber forecasts.
– MobilTel completes merger with Blizoo
– Cooolbox launches 1Gb/s FttP service
– new cableco association launched
– consolidation among cable TV players
– Vivacom increases satellite broadband data rate
– government investment program for broadband in rural areas
– Vivacom’s FiberNet offer passes close to two million premises
– report update includes the regulator’s market data for 2016, telcos’ operating and financial data to Q3 2017, recent market developments.
Companies mentioned in this report:
MobilTel, Trans Telecom, Vivacom, Bulgarian Telecom and Television, Blizoo.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/5193312
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here
Comments are closed here.