OXFORD, Conn., April 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Adam Equipment, a leading provider of professional weighing equipment, has announced that its Highland portable precision balance has received NTEP approval. Available in the United States, the Highland NTEP-approved balance is well-suited for use in any application in which products are sold by weight.
With NTEP approval, the Highland balance meets the requirements for retail use in the jewelry, pharmaceutical, and the rapidly expanding cannabis industries. Three models are available, offering capacities from 600g–5000g and readabilities from 0.1g–1g.
eTN Chatroom for Readers (join us)
Highland approved balances contain practical features that simplify legal-for-trade measurement, lab work, field testing, and commercial applications.
- The balance is constructed of durable ABS plastic, so it is lightweight, sturdy and simple to clean.
- Data communication is easy with the included RS-232 and USB interfaces, allowing results to be quickly transmitted to printers or computers.
- Powered by AC adapter or rechargeable battery, the Highland approved balance can be operated even if electricity is unavailable.
- To ensure reliable, accurate readings, a removable draft shield eliminates disturbances outdoors from wind or in drafty indoor locations.
- An internal ShockProtect® feature helps prevent damage to the balance from accidental overloads.
- To help keep the balance safe, the Highland contains a built-in security slot that accommodates an optional Kensington-type lock and cable.
For more information on the Highland approved balance, go to https://www.adamequipment.com/highland-approved-portable-precision-balances.
About Adam Equipment
For more than 45 years, Adam Equipment has designed and manufactured precision balances and scales for professionals worldwide in the laboratory, medical, education, industrial, food, animal/veterinary and jewelry markets. Adam is committed to offering an extensive selection of weighing equipment with best-in-class value. Headquartered in the United Kingdom, the company has strategically established offices in the United States, South Africa, Australia, China and Germany to provide product support and speedy delivery to distributors. For more information about the company and its products, go to www.adamequipment.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/adam-equipment-announces-ntep-approval-of-highland-precision-balance-300631011.html
SOURCE Adam Equipment
To post and circulate your own press release on FIR and the eTN Network please click here